Does your little one love porridge? From our community we want to offer you some of our best recipes to vary the feeding of your baby.
We know that with children, it is sometimes better to have everything on hand, that is why we recommend our Baby Food Squeeze Station that allows you to store different flavors in porridge or other preparations safely.
In addition, your baby can consume it directly from the storage bag or, if you wish, you can serve it in another container for the baby.
Before starting, we will give you some recommendations that you must follow to prepare these and more recipes:
- The first thing you should do is choose the freshest fruits or vegetables from a day before, do not let them ripen much as they may lose their properties and flavor.
- Clean the utensils to prepare the porridge well, our Baby Food Squeeze
Station is an excellent option to prepare and store.
- Wash fruits and vegetables well to avoid illness in your little one.
- For your baby's first porridge you can use apple, pear, banana and peach, remember to use a strainer to remove remains that your baby should not eat.
- If you want to use chicken or meat, use the broth for the preparations.
- Do not use salt, sugar, lemon or other condiments, your baby should try natural foods to familiarize himself with the flavors and discover what they like and what they don't.
- You can cook small portions or make more quantity and store it with our Baby Food Squeeze Station to save time, so your baby can eat ready-made porridge at any time.
- If you keep the porridge in the refrigerator, heat them before serving, but be careful, you must measure the temperature so that your baby does not burn.
- If you heat them in water or steam you will better preserve their properties.
Carrot porridge for your baby Ingredients:
- 1 carrot
- ½ cup of water
This is a favorite because of its easy preparation, you must peel the carrot and cut it into slices. Then, heat the water and when boiling, incorporate the chopped carrot. Lower the heat and cook until the carrot is very soft. Let them cool and with a little water start grinding until you get a thick puree. Serveitwarm.
Chicken porridge with broccoli and spinach
- 1 chicken thigh, skinless
- 1 broccoli branch, without stem
- 8 clean spinach leaves
- 2 cups of water
You will love this one as it is full of nutrients and properties, heats the water and starts boiling the chicken, broccoli and spinach. When the chicken is done, shred it and let it cool. Then, we will grind the ingredients until we create a firm and thick puree. Letitcooldown a bit beforeserving.
Fish porridge with orange and carrot
- 50g of fish fillet, boneless
- 4 tablespoons of orange juice
- 1 carrot, peeled and chopped
- 2 cups of water
This porridge is super nutritious and beneficial for our little one, heat the water and add the carrot, when it is lightly cooked add the fish and let it cook well. Let cool and drain.
Then grind everything, you can use a food processor, and add the orange juice. Mix everything well before serving.
The ingredients and measures of these recipes are to prepare a portion, but you can prepare more if you wish. You can leave the puree ready and store it with the bags included in our Baby Food Squeeze Station. Then you just have to serve and enjoy a porridge already prepared anywhere, anytime.
Did you like these recipes? We would love to know your opinion, you can answer this email with your experience or give us a recipe that you would like to see in our posts.Get your own Baby Food Squeeze Station here.